Monday, June 23, 2008

In Memorial...

:( :( :( In memorial of Fluffy :( :( :(
:( :( :(
My grandma's cat Fluffy has just died. He was a great cat. FUN FACT!: He knew how to do HEADBUTTS! You just had to say..."Fluff, headbutt", and he would do it! Now, here's another thing I absolutely loved about him. He was a great climber. He knew how to climb up the screen door of my grandma's kitchen. It was HILARIOUS! He also hilariously snuck into the church with another cat and they stayed there in the gym overnight! So...it was pretty much a cat sleepover! Lastly, Fluffy started to not eat or drink, and got suuuuuuuuuper skinny. So my grandma had to take him to the vet to get him put to sleep.
:( :( :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew a cat could headbutts!
weird! but totally cool at the same time!




FROM: your BEST!! friend sid