Saturday, July 12, 2008

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺

I feel horrible and I don't know why. :( I think I just miss people from school. :( I haven't seen them since June 20th. :( So...yeah...that's kindof depressing. Soooooo...I finally got to see my friend Amanda again and we had a TWO NIGHT SLEEPOVER. It was awesome. When she came over we went into my room and talked a bit. Then we went out and set up a fort. It was huge and we only used about half of it. :)We snuck marshmallows into the tent. :) hehe don't tell anyone. When we woke up we just did a whole bunch of stuff. Oh! We had pizza for dinner the first night. Sooooo...we went on my computer and did Paint and then Amanda got hungry so she went into the kitchen and ran back. She said Sarah! There's a creepy guy teenager out there! It turns out it was my cousin! She was really embarrassed. So we went down to the big road washout and went to the very end of the path. It lead to a beach! We found like 4 sand dollars. But then we got suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper tired and it was burning out so we couldn't breathe that well and NEEDED water. When we got back we were POOPED. We rested a bit and then went on Caleb&Dylan's water slide. Dylan sounded EXACTLY like Sascha's friend Noah. So later when we got back we played GuitarHeroIII and LegoStarWarsII. We just slept on the pullout bed t hat night. We snuck pizza in the compartment under it and secretely ate it. :) Don't tell anyone. :) When we woke up we just did a bunch of stuff. We got a snow cone from the IceCreamTruck and Sascha cried becuase he didn't get one. FYI Sascha is my brother. Later Amanda had to go home...so...I just went on the waterslide again. Adios Amigos and/or aquantinces or however you spell that.

4 comments:

Fireboy said...

Wow................. lots of writing.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that was long!!!!!!!!!

**MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROX MY SOX** said...

trying to have less videos. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good time at your sleepover!!
:)
from: your best friend sid