Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kaitlyn's Wedding Shower

Hey peoples! On Saturday I went to my "soon-to-be" aunt's wedding shower. It was a 50's style party so we played a fifies game. (1950s) I didn't get a single round right, but oh well. We had to guess the price of a something from the 50s. The winner was (I think) Kaitlyn's grandma Betty. I don't even know what she won, but it was something. My gift to Kaitlyn was a big waffle cone making machine. And JSYK, (just so you know) I wore heels that were like 5 inches high so my feet hurt for a while. She's getting married to my unkle dunkle, (uncle duncan) who says "hi bye." (He's here right know :-D) So...yah. When we were done, (it was in Oregon), we went to the rose garden. JSYK, "we" is my cousin Teesha, my Mom, my Grandma, my aunt Geeta, and me!!! We took a bunch of craaaaaazy pics everywhere. Teesha and I went a little overboard in the car. It was INSANELY fun! After the rose garden we went to the Carousel Mall, and I got an AWESOME pair of shoes. They're black vans with gray, white, and one pink stripe. They look great! For dinner we went to burgerville. THEY HAVE AAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG shakes! Mine was vanilla. I also got a burger, (of course only pickles) and some fries. I don't know if you know this already, but it tastes good if you dip your fries in your shakes. I joked around because I have bell earrings so I said "my ears are ringing!" Everyone was laughing sooooooo hard. On the way home, I pretended to be asleep so I could listen to everyone's conversations. They talked about like...teaching me to change Apollo's diaper, (which I secretely already know how to do but don't want to:) ) And they talked about other adult stuff which I don't get why they don't think I should hear. It's stupid. I know waaaaaaaaay more than they think I do. Well, write ya later readagator. :)lol:) Just say "in a while writeagile."

~.:Look at the profile:.~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, when I went ot my grandparents renewal of vows, I wore those kind of shoes, and the KILLED my feet.

**MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROX MY SOX** said...

tell me about it. jafjasdfjlfadsjk;las

Anonymous said...

when my cousin went to a wedding(I never went to one) she said she had to wear relly tight and uncomfterble high heels and her feet hurt for a month!! my messidge "dont wear high hells that hurt for a long time!!"

FROM: YOUR BEST FRIEND SID