Saturday, September 20, 2008

WOOOOOOW!

Okay, I have a bajillion things to write about. Okay, so I'm in Utah right now, so on the 18th, I waz at Kaitlyn and Duncan's wedding (FINALLY!)!!!!!!! So after the wedding (at the Salt Lake City temple), we went to the luncheon. They had good food but the salad was like :P. So after the luncheon we went back to my grandma's house and got ready for the reception. When we got there, we ate and went down to the kid's room. There was pizza, a computer, a mini fridge, a flat screen TV which was HUGE, and a raquetball court! I had like so much fun there! So the next day was a family reunion. We all ran toward this swing thing where someone spins it and three people on the swings spin around it was SO FLIPPIN' FUN! We ate after that and we went on the swing some more. We went over to a playground after that. Then we had to leave. So then the NEXT day, (today), we had a surprise sweet sixteen birthday party for Teesha! They had FLIPPIN' good food and a pool (which was unfortunately closed :(.........) so I told my mom that I wanted to go swimming soooooooo bad so she said we could go to the lehi pool. Also at the party there was a pool table, a little kitchen, and (yay) presents! So Teesha opened her presents after we ate, and my mom made her a GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIANT driver's liscence! I'm serious it was like as big as a flippin' piano. Karley and I, (my cousin's Karley), got Teesha a penny! We like got a flippin' big box, a flippin' not big box, and a little cup thing. We put the penny inside the cup, covered it with tape, put it inside the littler box, stuffed it with tissue paper, stuffed that inside the big box, and filled it with more tissue paper! Then we made it like super hard to open! Haha she waz like probably so flippin' dissapointed. So then we went to the lehi pool and it waz the best flippin' pool I've ever been to! They had a water playground, a waterslide, and a just plain pool! I went down the waterslide headfirst and it was like so flippin' fun! But Karley and I were lonely so we told Teesha and our other cousins to play with us and they were like "okay." But then they only did for like three seconds and then they ditched us! So I'm SO FLIPPIN' MAD at Teesha. Ugh but it's her B-day, so, whatever. When we got home Karley and I watched a (sad) movie called a walk to remember. During the movie I got sick with a cold. So now I'm typing this with a stuffy nose. Okay, so I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for Washington. Bye pepl!

No comments: