Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cousins: Austin and Dennis

My cousins Austin and Dennis Fyffe are over at my house along with their parents, Danny and Denise. They got here last night waaaaaaay late after my dad, sascha and I watched Get Smart(totally good movie, I reccommend it!!!). In the morning I woke up and everyone was awake and the other Fyffes (Teesha, David, Geeta, Chrixtian, and Duncan *no kaitlyn*) were here. Teesha and I went out to the car to listen to music away from other pepl, but then I had to go to do the primary program practice. We had to do it over because a lot of little kids were freaking out and wouldn't say their part even though there were only two other people in the chapel! When we got back we went to the undersea museum and looked around. There was a random display of trees...idk why. There was a whole bunch of torpedos that didn't launch or something. Another room had experiments and a microscope. Two of my favs were the hold ur breath expirement (see how long you can hold your breath, it times you.), and the water+air expiriment (there's a bucket of water and a spinny lever, and a bucket of just air and a spinny lever. You see how much easier it is to spin the lever in air than in water.). Then we went on and there was a kiddy section with a fish made out of CDs and some dressup clothes such as navy costumes and captian of a ship costumes. There was also a submarine part where you could see what would happen if you were in a submarine. Then, (my fav part), we went to the GIFT SHOP!!!!! YAY!!!!! I got a glass turtle, and then we left. Next, we went over to downtown Bremerton to get on the foot-ferry (which went really fast!!!). We took it to Port Orchard, and looked around. Dennis and I spotted a LOT of starfish and crabs and sea anemones. plus, there were a TON of jellyfish that we could see from the foot-ferry! We walked around for a bit and went to this candy store where Dennis got some carbonated candy, which was like soda but better! I climbed up an alley wall and stuff and then we started to head back. We got to this beach-ish thing that was covered in rocks and I found a crab. We got back onto the foot-ferry to go back to Bremerton. We went to the Harborside Fountain Park and played around on the rocks. Then we went home. It was a lot funner than it seemed!!!!!!!

**FallOutGirl**

1 comment:

Sid :) said...

woooow relly long post!