Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween: 10/31/08

When I got to school, I was feeling fine. I did math olympiad, 2 tests, and then went down to library. My eye started to hurt, but I ignored it. We went to lunch, and it was worse. It was starting to spread to my head. It was time to put on our costumes. I wore a black and white striped long sleeved shirt, and a red shirt over it that said "the original style" and then black skinny jeans. I had my hair in pigtails (it's short so it was messy), and I put on super thick eyeliner and spread it down my face like black tears. I was an emo person. But by then, my head and my eye were hurting worse than they ever did. I yet again, ignored it. I went up to the party, and there was yummyolicious food everywhere. I felt worse, still. I went over to the sink to try to wash out my eye. It hurt even worse. Kim and I had to take our lunch trays down after that. I started crying because my head and my eye hurt SO FREAKIN' BAD! My stomach hadn't even hurt as bad as that! It's the worst pain I've ever had. She asked me what was wrong, and I said, "oh, it's nothing. it's just that i have a headache." She asked if I was sure and I said yes. We went up to the bathroom to say hi to her friends. By then, it had kindof spread to my stomach and my makeup was starting to run. I wiped my tears, because I was slightly used to it now. We went back up to the party and there was a costume party. I won the most creative part. By then, I started crying again, and Kim, Anni, and Cookie had to take me to the clinic. They checked my tempeture (idk why), and put a warm cloth on my stomach. I was feeling reeeeeeally bad now. I didn't even remember feeling better. They didn't call my mom for an hour, so I was just laying down on the cot, suffering:(. Then my mom came, and gave me some ramen, to see if I would be able to get my stomach to calm down. We drove home, and I dozed off while we were in the car. Then when we got home, I raced down to the couch and grabbed a blanket. I wasn't able to really stand up because my stomach was hurting so bad. My mom then gave me some tylanol. I fell to sleep for like 10 minutes i think (idk...i waz asleep), and then I woke up because my stomach all of a sudden was really queasy and my mouth felt dry, the way I feel when I'm about to barf. I yelled MOM! I'M GOING TO THROW UP! But she was out in the car getting my backpack! I could feel the puke rising up my throat. I choked, then puked. It was gross, beef, tylanol, ramen, and a tiny bit of applesauce! It happened again, and again, and again, and then twice more! By now, I could stand up because my stomach was completely better. I went into the kitchen to rinse out my mouth, it tasted NASTY! Then my mom came in. I told her I threw up, and she had to clean it up. I still had a headache. She asked me if I wanted something to eat, since I puked everything I had eaten that day. I took a bite of applesauce, but I didn't want to eat any more, since I didn't want to take the chances. She let me just go to sleep, but she handed me a bowl just in case. When I woke up, my head barely hurt any more, and I asked if I could watch TV. I was able to watch like two shows, then my brother came home. It was almost time to go trick-or-treating! I had to get ready fast, so I raced to the bathroom and got into my costume. My brother was Jason, my little little brother was Po from teletubbies, and my brother's friend was a zombie basketball player/Jason. We went outside, to my neighbors house, and she let us pick 5 pieces of candy and a cookie! (She only let the other kids get 3.) We went around to the other neighbors, and then to my brother's friend's house. He got his Jason costume, grabbed his pillowcase, and then we left with my brother's friend, my brother's friend's friend, and my brother's friend's friend's friend. Oh, and my brother and my other brother of course. We went all the way around university point circle and stuffed our pillowcases. Someone gave us full sized candy bars...YUM! When we got home, I dumped out my candy, and sorted it into my case. It was a...kindof fun halloween. WAY fun towards the end!

No comments: