Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING

Okay, I woke up this morning to the sound of sascha's voice: Sarah, santa got you an iPod. in my mind I told myself, he's just trying to wake me up. but then i remembered it was christmas, and "santa" did come. I decided to take the chances so I walked out into the living room. I saw against the wall, an electric guitar with sascha's name on it, and an ipod, with my name on it. I could've screamed had the rest of my family been awake. it was a black nano, exactly like i wanted it. and below it: a docking station. in shock, i slowly reached out for it. sascha began to open his guitar. (i mean not his guitar, the guitar box.). he flipped out: there was an amplifier included! i turned on my nano to discover that there were games, though there wasn't any music. i logged onto my family's computer to email my friends the news. later, my parents woke up and we went out to the living room to open the rest of the gifts. i had gotten sour spray, a giant hershey's kiss, a whole bunch more candy crap, a coloring board thing, black and dark gray striped arm warmers, a sk8bord (OMG I'M SO HAPPY!), a green shirt, a purple shirt, three tanktops, ipod skins (from my parents), an empty box (to decorate, not a prank!), bath stuffs, and gift card stuffs. I'm sooooooooo happy...even though I didn't get very many presents, they were a lot better than last year. When we were finished, we had a lovely breakfast (an omelet lol), and discovered: MORE SNOW! HOLY CRAP! I've been playing games on my iPod and i'm wearing my arm warmers. This christmas was AWEWSOME!

**I HAVE AN IPOD!**

3 comments:

Sid :) said...

OMG!! i GOT A IPOD TOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO DID I! HI SIDNEY! IT'S CHELLIE!

**MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROX MY SOX** said...

Wahh nobody's visiting my blog anymore.