Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kim

Yesterday Kim came to my house! It was so freakin fun. When she got here I gave her a tour and then we played with Apollo. After that we went to a church dance. When we got there we saw Chloe and went to the primary room and played volleyball with a balloon and a chalkboard. Then when we were taking a break Jayce came in and popped our balloon and tried to steal the chalk so we took it into the girls bathroom. We were talking like "Okay...we'll keep the chalk in our pockets" and made it loud enough for them to hear and we left it in there and stuffed wads of paper towels in our pockets. So then we ran out into the other girls bathroom and were like "okay...the only way to escape is to crawl out the window." so they believed us and went outside and we made a run for it through the chapel. They chased us outside later and grabbed my arm and pulled out the wads of paper towel and "guarded" me in this room. So then Kim was like "Hey Jayce I need to tell Sarah something...girl stuff." so they let her come in for five seconds and she told me the plan. When they started coming in she was like "NO WAIT! she hasn't told me who she likes yet! we're not done!" so she compromised and was like "i like T" (Note: that was not true) and I was like "i like person". So then she ran out and they chased after her and I escaped. So then we went back to the gym for the last song and danced around in a merry little circle (lol) until CHloe had to leave. So then they chased Kim and I and practically ripped my arm off but then we had to leave. So we went home and watched Nanny McPHee and then went to bed. When we woke up we had cinnamon tortillas for breakfast and then read until she had to go home. It was like SO FREAKIN FUN!

~.:Sarah:.~

No comments: